Quinoa,museli bar cutting machine for museli cereal bar making
1. Museli Bar Making Machine is mainly used to cut the mixed cereals products into required
sizes and cool them down.
2. Museli Bar Making Machine is controlled by two inverters which
allow it finish the cross cut by one machine.
3. Museli Bar Making Machine make the mixture quite flat and stick
to each other tightly, avoid splitting.
4. PLC Touch Screen controller box of Cereal Bar Cutting Machine
allows operator to set the required cutting length and width in
advance, quite simple to operate.
5. Machine parts which contact the foods are made of food grade plastic, and the machine body cover is made
of stainless steel which is all suitable for food processing safety.
6. Cooling conveyer can be customized as demand.
|Output||Installed Capacity||Voltage / Frequency||Dimension||Workers Required|
|300-400kg/hr||9kw||380V 50Hz||8 x 4 x 2m||3-4 workers|
|1.||The DRC-75 Cereal bar cutting machine added mixer machine above the
feeder. The machine come true the automatic mixing the raw material
and pour the raw material to feeder. Mixer machine have the heat
preservation function and could set the mixer time.|
|2.||The feeder of DRC-75 cereal bar cutting machine have the function
of keeping the raw material warn to advoid mixed material cold and
|3.||DRC-75 cereal bar machine use the PTFE belt. This belt have the
feature of anti-sticking, better tenacity and not easy to damage.|
|4.||The pressing roller is made of food grade HMWHDPE material, more
healthy with anti-sticking function. The side of roller mark the
scale. Customer could accurately adjust the height of roller to
meet the different thickness product requirement.|
|5.||We added extra two sets of fans above the conveyor to cool the
cereal bar quickly and become hard soon.|
|6.||The cutter in the longitudinal direction take the cutter groove
design. It will make sure the cereal bar be cutted 100% , no
sticking and separate automaticly.|
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s
factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design
with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage,
final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After delivering machines to client’s factory, we start to apply
for the Visa to client’s country immediately; normally the vessel
needs 20-60 days to the required port, so we have enough time to
get the Visa. While the machines arrives your factory, our
engineers are ready to start for the commissioning service.
3. 1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and
adjust the processing line to realize normal production at shortest
4. Our engineers have responsibility to train and teach the workers
how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines, until
the workers could well operate the processing line.
5. It normally costs 10 days for the commissioning service, and we
supply 1 year guarantee from the date of completion of
6. The engineer’s round-trip flight tickets, accommodation and
daily salary USD 100 are on client’s account.
Fairs in the second half year of 2017.