Sign In | Join Free | My
Jinan Darin Machinery Co., Ltd.
Create Reliable Machine For Whole World, Now or Never!
Home > Dog Food Extruder >

Food Grade Stainless Steel Dog Food Extruder / Chewing pet food process machine

Jinan Darin Machinery Co., Ltd.
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Jinan Darin Machinery Co., Ltd.
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-531-82983399
Contact Person:
Mr SONG Pein

Food Grade Stainless Steel Dog Food Extruder / Chewing pet food process machine

Brand Name : DARIN
Model Number : DRD-100/300
Certification : CE/ISO9001
Place of Origin : SHANDONG
MOQ : 1 set
Price : Negotiation
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability : 100 SET/Year
Delivery Time : 45 work days
Packaging Details : wooden case, which is suitable for long-distance transportation, multi-time loading & unloading for fork trucks.
Name : Pet Snacks Extruder
Power(W) : 145kw
Spare parts : 1 set
Type : animal , pet , dog , cat food machine
Output : 100kg/hr
Material : Food Grade Stainless Steel
After-sales Service : Full life
Moulds : 6 free moulds
Motor : Famous Brand ABB
Contact Now

Dog Food Extruder/Chewing pet food process machine china manufacturer


Pet Treats Food consists of meat, meat by products, cereal, grain, vitamins, and minerals. General grains, such as soybean meal, corn meal, cracked wheat, and barely, are often used to improve the consistency of the products. The meat is mixed with the other ingredients. Dry pet food has a shelf life of about 10 to 12 months. Some manufacturers are adding some kinds of vitamins E and C as natural preservatives.

This process line adopts starch, wheat flour, skin, food additives to make the chewing pet food by extrusion technology. It can make different shapes products such as strip, stick, twist, core filling and so on. By adjusting the formulations can meet different needs and nutrition requirements of the chewing pet food.

Technical Parameters

- All kinds of perfectly shaped non-crumbing chew snacks in a variety of color combinations.

- Max. 3-color chew snacks can be produced.

- Various shapes can be made, such as strip, stick, bone, screw shape, etc.

- Many kinds of recipes to make different tastes to meet different market demands.

- Turnkey project provided, from raw materials to packing procedures, fully continuous and automatic.

- Fully stainless steel 304.


Installed Capacity

Actual Capacity

Voltage / Frequency





380V / 50Hz

30 x 5 x 3m

1.Delivery Term: FOB Qingdao, by vessel
2.Delivery Time: 45 days
3.Package: We could supply Export Standard Wooden Case, suitable for long trip and loading & unloading. If needed, USD 2000 should be extra paid for the wooden cases.
4.Payment Terms: T/T or L/C (30% to pay by T/T as down payment while signing the contract; the rest 70% is paid by T/T or L/C at sight before delivery.)
5.Installation / Operation / Service / Maintenance Manual: In English
6.Machine Drawing / Layout: Detail in AutoCAD format (as for actual workshop)
7.Installation team: Commissioning service provided for 7-10 days. The client bears the technician’s round-trip flight tickets, accommodations and daily salary of USD 100.
8.Warranty: One year from the date of completion of the commissioning
9.Pre-shipment Inspection: Supplier should trial run whole line at supplier’s factory before shipment

Product Tags:

dog food making machine


pet extruder machine

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Food Grade Stainless Steel Dog Food Extruder / Chewing pet food process machine Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
Enter your email please.
To: Jinan Darin Machinery Co., Ltd.
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)