Snack Extruder Machine/ Fried 3D Compound Pellet Making Machine
3D Pellet Food Making Machine is designed for making the pellets,
chips, fried snacks by extruder machine. Raw materials can be
potato starch, corn starch, wheat flour, cassava starch etc.
Through the extruder cooking, the snacks can be shaped in many
different shapes, like shell, screw, spiral, square tube, circle
tube, and so on. After drying and frying, flavoring with the flavor
powder can get delicious snacks food.
Also, by changing the shaping machine we can produce 3D pellet,
waved chips, potato chips, shrimp chips and so on.
1. Raw materials: Potato Starch, Corn Starch , Wheat Flour, Cassava
2. Products: By changing the shaping machine, we can produce 3D
pellet, waved chips, potato chips, shrimp chips and so on.
3. Capacity: 80-100kg/h, 250-300kg/h
4. Flow Chart: Mixing —Extrusion —Shaping —Drying —Frying
5. Voltage: Three phases: 380V/50HZ, Single phase: 220V/50HZ, we
can make it according to customers' local voltage of different
6. Machines Materials: All the machines are made by food grade
30 x 5 x 3m
Why Choose us ?
1. Big Capacity Feeding Hopper, Variable Frequency Speed, Two
Stages Mixing Wings ensure the Fast and Efficient Mixing and
2. Double Axis Differential Conditioner, Available for Steam,
Pre-cooking and High Efficient.
3. Linear Slide Face Cutting System, Strong Power, Variable
Frequency Speed and Large Output,
4. Unique Designed Square Barrels, Made by Hard Carbide Sleeve,
Hard-wearing and Durable.
5. Modular Circular Groove Screws, available for Different
Extrusion Rate Applications.
6. Steam Heating System, ensure the Most Efficient, Continuous and
Stable Heating Effects.
7. World-famous Brands Electronic Apparatus used in the Controller
Box, make sure the Extrusion Process Perfect.
8. Main Motor from SIEMENS(CHINA), 90KW, ensure its Powerful
Extrusion and Excellent Performance.
Service & Turnkey Solution
a.) Consultation service before, during,and after sales;
b.) Project planning and design service;
c.) Debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
d.) Management of equipments' long distance shipping from seller's
factory to the named place by buyer;
e.) Training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
f.) New production techniques and formulas;
g.) Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance